We are seeking individuals who are passionate about testing and take pride in the quality of his or her work. You must be detail oriented, performance driven, and possess a working knowledge of all aspects of Quality Assurance. Reporting to the Manager of Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for developing, defining, managing and ensuring compliance with the standard testing methodologies, practices, and processes.
What You Will Be Doing
- Familiarize with Web Services, Web Apps
- Use a bug-tracking system and QA tool applications
- Get a strong understanding of software QA methods and techniques
- Conduct Tests on Platforms on the Web
- Utilize Automated Test Frameworks like Selenium, Appium, Jmeter, Tsung, TestNG, etc.
- Translate engineering spec into test plan, unit tests and component tests, and provide QA documentation and plans
- Work with XML, HTML, ANT
What You Need for this Position
- 1+ years of QA experience in products or systems over Windows/Linux environments
- Self-motivated, able to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, a quick learner and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, coordination skills, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent field
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile software development process is a plus
- Strong experience with test automation framework, tool development, and scripting is plus
What’s In It for You
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Everything you need to develop your skills and realize your career goals.
- An environment which encourages a balance between work and personal life.
- Proximity to the city center
- Amazing Work Culture
- Startup Style Office Space!
So, if you are a Quality Assurance Specialist with experience executing manual and automated test cases for Web Apps, please apply today!