OTDR is a management platform that is exclusively oriented towards dental associations and offers all the features necessary, from managing members, laboratories to keeping track of fee payments, subscriptions, certificates, certificate approvals, education, and credits. Keeps track of courses and working places for members and manage laboratory files, approvals, authorizations and working equipment. All of this built using the latest technologies out there making use of a fully responsive platform that runs on all devices out there.
The dashboard gives a general overview of the system. It includes the sidebar menu items, the total number of existing members and workplaces and as well the total number of created members and workplaces in the current month.
- Charts that displays how many members are subscribed and non-subscribed and the statuses of the members.
- Expired working contracts – In this box are shown all the members, whose working contract has expired.
- Expired identification act – In this box are shown all the members, who are no longer valid. The date set in the valid until field, in the member’s details, has to be expired.
- Expired document studies – In this box are shown all the members, whose document studies have expired.
Easy setup! No Hardcoding!
You don’t need to be a computer expert or internet whiz to set up and use your management application.
- Complete solution – OTDR has been developed to include everything you need to manage members, laboratories. Keep track of fee payments, subscriptions, certificates, certificate approvals, education, and credits
- Clean & Simple Administration We’ve gone a long way on creating a great user experience, from layout to design and architecture.
- No Hardcoded settings – we don’t like hardcoded settings and neither should you.
The working places contain the legal form, the county council, registration number, fiscal number, phone number, mobile phone, number of stations created and also the number of employees in this workplace.
The dashboard tab displays the working stations of this workplace, their approval and authorization status, and the employees that work in that work station, shown with their identification number, their certificate series number, their position, and the employee type.
Powerful Management Features
Use the multiple configuration possibilities and features to take full control of your management platform and to provide the best member experience. We’ve thought of everything from the smallest detail to the biggest features. You’re in charge!
- Clean & Simple Administration We’ve gone a long way to creating a good user experience, from layout to design and architecture.
- Education & Credits We’ve included the tools to easily manage and track education and credits. You can maintain education units, providers, courses, teacher.
- Powerful Reporting The available reports are built to give better insight into how your association performs. Adjust rates, send out a reminder, enable discounts, it’s all up to you.
- Action logging Logs have been enabled throughout the application to keep track of the performed operations. Admin users can see logs for specific functionality or all logs in one place.
- No Junk! 100% CLEAN Code Each purchase includes 100% source code so you can customize and modify your online reservation platform the way you like/need.
Build in Multilingual Support
All texts are translated into multiple languages. You just need to add the content in your language and you’re ready to go.
- You can enable any language you want, our extension is flexible enough to fit your specific needs.
- Multilingual content is available for you to define.
- Multilingual emails are available for you to define.
- Payments – get a quick overview of all the payment records related to a member. A payment contains the tax type (which can be added from the tax type section), the payment type (which can be added from the payment type section), the amount that the member will pay, the bank and the payment date. The paid amounts are subtracted from the total amount that the member has to pay. Payment can also be both, edited and deleted. Also, the member base situation is reflected in the payments section.
- Discounts – Discounts are applied to subscriptions. A discount contains the amount, whether it is set to percent or value, the reason and the start/end date. Discounts are displayed on the subscriptions box, in the subscription that they are applied according to the date set.
- Subscriptions – in the subscriptions box is shown the financial status of the member. Subscriptions are created in the subscriptions section and are shown on the payment tab of the members. The total of the subscriptions is the total that the member has to pay. Only for deceased members, excluded, retired or radiated ones, new subscriptions are no longer added. Also, a member starts paying the subscriptions only after the issue date of the certificate added
Education & Credit
Manage all aspects related to education
- Providers – define and maintain providers of courses.
- Teachers – manage teachers of courses for a specific unit and provider.
- Courses – Maintain EPC Courses along with credits, location, teachers.
- Units – define units for various providers offering courses.
I couldn’t ask for better support. They are patient, quick and will often help me with my continuous progression and configuration.
Fast and courteous service. Didn’t waste time going back-and-forth with emails. Understood what I needed and helped me within an hour.
Our ideas, requests and questions were always answered quickly and professionally.
This is looking so good. All the changes you and your team have made make such a difference. The booking process is much better!