We have developed a reservation platform that is exclusively oriented towards heritage railways and offers all the features necessary to run reservations for a heritage railway to full potential. As most of the income of heritage railway associations is generated from ticket sales a reservation platform is a vital tool for running a heritage railway. Built using the latest technologies we offer a fully responsive platform that runs all devices out there.
Full responsive design
Using responsive design is crucial to today’s requirements.
- More and more people are navigating using smart devices phones, hence our reservation software will help you increase traffic.
- Responsive design and code mean that the layout is changed for optimal viewing on any devices: computers, tablets & smartphones, easy reading, and navigation with no hassle.
Easy setup! No Hardcoding!
You don’t need to be a computer expert or internet whiz to set up and use your the railway reservation platform.
- Complete solution – Railway Reservations has been developed to include everything you need to set up your railway reservation platform.
- Clean & Simple Administration We’ve gone a long way on creating a great user experience, from layout to design and architecture.
- No Hardcoded settings – we don’t like hardcoded settings and neither should you.
Selecting an empty coach when there are plenty of seats in a partly booked coach can be avoided with proper setup. Coaches can be added to a trip only when you have obtained a certain percent of occupancy for your active coaches. For that reason, we already have a mechanism in place that sends email notifications and displays alerts on the admin dashboard when a coach is at a certain percentage of occupancy for a trip. You can then easily add additional coaches for that specific trip.
- You can set a capacity threshold to know ahead of time when coaches for a trip is about the get full.
- view capacity alerts on your dashboard.
- receive capacity alerts via email.
Powerful Reservation Features
Use the multiple configuration possibilities and features to take full control of your reservation platform and to provide the best client experience. We’ve thought of everything from the smallest detail to the biggest features. You’re in charge!
- Clean & Simple Administration We’ve gone a long way to creating a good user experience, from layout to design and architecture.
- Multiple Configuration & Features Personalize your reservation platform with the help of multiple configuration options that will make your site look the way you want it! We provide multiple settings in general application settings to allow full control of functionality and display.
- Single Event Page Every detail of the event you’re offering is located on one page. Location, stations, trip information, availability, contact info, web and social links, pictures and more.
- Google maps Finding/Setting a station location hasn’t been easier. You have the possibility to define the exact location by clicking on the map or by entering the latitude & longitude.
- Seat selection Enable clients to select the desired seats. The seating chart is intuitive and easy to use with the possibility to display a legend of free/occupied/accessibility seats.
- Powerful Reporting The available reports are built to give a better insight into how your events perform. Adjust rates, promotions, offer discounts, it’s all up to you.
- Powerful & Simple Scheduling We’ve included the tools to easily change your default event settings. You can add/remove certain coaches, enable/disable trip rates/promotion, enable/disable entire coaches.
- No Junk! 100% CLEAN Code Each purchase includes 100% source code so you can customize and modify your online reservation platform the way you like/need.
Build in Multilingual Support
All texts are translated into multiple languages. You just need to add the content in your language and you’re ready to go.
- You can enable any language you want, our extension is flexible enough to fit your specific needs.
- Multilingual content is available for you to define.
- Multilingual emails are available for you to define.
You have the complete control over the coach seating and layout from the administration area.
- Automated seating chart – the coach seating chart is generated automatically based on the set capacity
- Layout – you can define the layout of the coach seating.
- Accessibility seats – you can define the seats marked for accessibility.
- Table seating – for a dining car you can enable the table setting which is reflected on the seating chart.
- Seating map – customers get visual details on what’s on the seating map, what’s free/booked, accessibility seating, table settings.
Upon reservation completion, customers are sent boarding passes in a PDF format.
- Booking information – information related to the person which made the booking including name and email is included.
- Trip information – all the details in regards to the trip and stations are displayed.
- QR code – each boarding pass has a QR code included which can be validated upon arrival at the station.
- Directions of the starting station – a map with direction towards the starting station is included.
- Seat selection – information regarding selected seats is included.
I couldn’t ask for better support. They are patient, quick and will often help me with my continuous progression and configuration.
Fast and courteous service. Didn’t waste time going back-and-forth with emails. Understood what I needed and helped me within an hour.
Our ideas, requests and questions were always answered quickly and professionally.
This is looking so good. All the changes you and your team have made make such a difference. The booking process is much better!